Learn how government, healthcare and businesses are working together for a Smart Restart in last Friday’s webinar from the Regional Leadership Council’s COVID-19 CEO Leadership Series. Hear from statewide CEOs and medical leaders to understand:
- The state’s 86 local public health departments and what role they play post “safer at home” order
- What are the implications for businesses having sites and employees across so many counties?
- Adjusting food safety and protection systems during the crisis
- New temperature testing technology – where and when does this make sense?
- Dr. John Raymond – President & CEO, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Ann Christiansen – Director/Health Officer, North Shore Health Dept.
- Missy Hughes – Secretary & CEO, WEDC
- Steve Loehr – VP Operations Support, Kwik Trip
- Jay Ellingson – Sr. Food Protection, Kwik Trip
- Rick Chernick – CEO, Camera Corner Connecting Point