We understand that COVID-19 is affecting businesses and people across the southeastern Wisconsin. Many people are seeking new job opportunities, and many employers are seeking extra help as their business needs change.
Through the help of our partners we’re providing:
- Details regarding current openings
- Partners who can help displaced workers find their next job opportunity
- Help employers meet their immediate talent needs.
As we work together to navigate the many challenges the COVID-19 pandemic creates, leveraging partners to hire temporary workers can help you respond to your business’ needs in a rapid and efficient manner.
Are you an employer looking to temporarily and/or rapidly upscale your workforce? -OR- an employer who is experiencing temporary layoffs?
WI Department of Workforce
WORKSHARE FACT SHEET – Work-Share avoids layoffs, allowing workers to remain employed & employers to retain trained staff during times of reduced business activity.
For Food & Beverage manufacturers
FaB Wisconsin’s Hiring/Layoff Opportunities:
During this hectic time, many of our food and beverage companies are temporarily scaling up their operations to meet the demand for food and drink, while others are laying off. Share your opportunities.
Milwaukee Region Employment Agencies ready to support your workforce needs.
Celebrating 25 years of Service as Recruiting and Outplacement Experts
- Outplacement for Small to Medium sized Businesses
- Recruiting – all permanent hire
- Candidate Screening
- Sourcing Passive Candidates
- Career Coaching
- RPO Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Executive Search
We are fully operational and putting employees to work! Many of our manufacturing clients are open and/or ramping up production. Although a few clients have chosen to shut down during this period, the majority are essential businesses and are actively looking for employees. We urge all workers looking for employment, especially those service employees impacted by a layoff, to contact us on the positions we have available to help them.
>>View a full search of all positions
Amazon employees in Wisconsin can now earn up to $18.15/hr*
Start as soon as 7 days. No resume or previous work experience required.
*Includes added $2/hr through April
Sussex, WI – We post new jobs regularly – check back soon or sign up for job alerts.
Milwaukee – We post new jobs regularly – check back soon or sign up for job alerts.
In response to the urgent and increased health care needs of American’s impacted by the COVID-19, Coronavirus, pandemic, CVS is accelerating a plan to fill more than 50,000 full-time and part-time positions across the country. >>View Career Opportunities
“We have above average, above competitive wages. We pay a shift premium that’s really attractive. Our benefits package is really top-notch, and we make products that matter, that change people’s lives,” said Misgen , Guy & O’Neill
Right now, Guy & O’Neill is looking to hire 40 additional people, but that number could rise because they don’t know how long demand will remain high for their disinfecting wipes.
As America’s grocer, we’re here for our customers and communities when they need us most, with open stores and openhearted hospitality.
>>View the Wisconsin Resource Center Jobs at Kroger
Molson Coors will never ask for your personal banking information, transfer of funds or a credit card to process a job application. If someone representing themselves as being associated with Molson Coors asks for this type of information as part of an application process, please contact your local authorities and notify us.
North Shore Bank is an essential service and is currently serving its customers online, through drive-through at branches and by appointment only at branches.
Web Developer - CONTRACT
- BFA – DIVAS/Interdisciplinary Arts & Technology
- Certificate in Digital Arts & Culture
- Timber Library -- Drupal 6 & 7 Modules: The Library site itself would request product data from other sources via API requests, cache the requests, and build a complete product from the sources. All sources were integrated via their API's and the Drupal stack (PHP/MYSQL). The API's being queried for data were INGRAM, ISBNDB, Google Books, and Amazon MWS.
- Planned, developed and deployed full-scale Drupal solutions to clients in all phases, from initial consultation and design, to the front-end and back-end development
- Knowledge: Web Development, Web Design, Mobile/Responsive Design, Graphic Design, Database Design, UI Design, UX Design, eCommerce, API Integration, Project Management, Customer Service, Audio/Video Production, Motion Graphics.
Director of Marketing- Strategy and Analytics - CONTRACT
- Master of Science in Applied Economics (Focus: Business Economics)
- Bachelor of Arts – Economics
- Consultant work includes helping clients develop, implement and execute successful growth strategies that blend data-informed decision-making with and in-depth knowledge of marketing and sales execution methods
- Developed key strategies that helped double business growth to $450M+ (from $200M+) and grew operating profit by 7x, focusing on strategic customer growth, new market entry, M&A targets/rationale, portfolio optimization, business integration and enterprise selling
- Oversaw marketing efforts which led to increased opportunities and growth with Fortune 500 clients and other large Global Food & Beverage including developing Voice of Customer (VOC) research and analysis, insight/solution selling initiatives and customer engagement strategies
- Academic foundation in advanced analytics (including teaching the subject at a U.S. News & World Report “Top 100 Best College”) that leverages qualitative and quantitative insights, data visualization and storytelling to assess business health and prospective opportunities and drive future action
- Wealth of experience in sales force support, including the development of sales training programs, designation as a subject matter expert on Gartner/CEB’s insight selling process, content development for customer engagement/digital marketing strategies, developing CRM strategies and work in collaborative value proposition development
Vice President, Brand Marketing Director - Global
- MBA – ESSEC Business School
- Bilingual in French and English
- Delivered growth objectives for 3 consecutive years on company’s North America division in 2013, 2014 and 2015. delivered annual P&L targets (topline sales growth, gross margin, product contribution), along with share growth for a $480 million business. As the P&L owner, led the cross-functional collaboration with internal partners (Sales, R&D, Regulatory, Product Supply, Finance and Legal) and external agency partners to be able to align on the key drivers that allowed to hit targets.
- Developed and rolled out globally new brand positionings and campaigns for all company brands in 2017. served as the owner of the global brand positioning and its communication assets.
- Defined and aligned five-year global strategic plan to deliver top-line, margin, and share growth by FY 20201 by activating four levers of growth (product innovation, marketing innovation, net revenue management, and distribution.
- Developed new brands campaigns for product, now implemented in all countries worldwide and delivering 20% improved marketing effectiveness.
Director of Marketing
- BS, Marketing
- Developed new "microsite" concept - Lead to $210k in additional revenue ($180k in profit)
- Lead redevelopment and rebrand of company as well as lead team that revamped website. Launched company's first ever marketing campaigns
- Assisted in career development and advancement of 10 team members over career
- Formulate strategy development and execution of marketing efforts for brand, including budgets, creative, and all activity ROIs to ensure maximize return.
- Conducts quarterly surveys to reps and engineering community regarding company and its products. Responsibility includes writing, distributing, data collection and reporting on each survey
- Responsible for all aspects of trade shows: Logistics, travel, attendance, leads/lead follow up, collateral and messaging for five national and up to 20 local and regional trade shows
- Responsible for live demos and presentations for engineers throughout the year
Senior Marketing Specialist
- BA Business Management, emphasis in Marketing
- Managed a marketing publication with four upper level executives
- Within 2.5 years was awarded the employee of excellence award
- Develop and lead marketing strategy (digital-social media, web, SEO, email and print)
- Measure success of marketing campaigns
- Manage marketing collateral from inception to completion, adhering to timelines and budgets
- Lead website coordinator, working on website enhancements and structure
- Skills: Microsoft office, Photoshop, photography, project management, promotions, budgets
Senior Global Product Manager
- Ph.D. - Industrial and Systems Engineering
- M.S. - Mechanical Engineering
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
- Global Product Owner for 1-3 year strategy, NPI and P&L for the product line (5 brands), worth $280M
- Establish Business Analytics roadmap & utilize IBM & Tableau to improve global $1B business insights – approved by CEO
- Drive organic & profitable growth and deploy Lean Six Sigma enterprise transformation
- Proven expertise in global product/portfolio management, integrated cultural & process change
- Collaborate w/ Global Sales & Engineering R&D executives to explore and initiate new products offering to Global market.
- Build strong relationship with global distributor executives and sales directors via on-site visit/regular calls (APAC, Europe, NA).
- Manage Team for product development design on mechanical, software, firmware and global NPI field test execution.
At Rogers, our patients are our number one priority. But it all begins with you. It takes a full team approach where every contribution counts. You’ll make your difference at Rogers—and help transform lives. Located in:
West Allis (Milwaukee), WI
Interested in joining our team? Search our listing of current openings and apply today.
No experience is required for any of the positions and training is provided, according to USPS. The positions they are hiring for include city carrier assistant, rural carrier associate, assistant rural carrier, mail handler assistant, casual mail handlers and postal support employees.
Positions vary in hours and some are longer term positions and could lead to permanent placement. Wages range from $17.29 to $18.56. >>APPLY